Fire Damages Montgomery Home


By Alabama News Network

A Montgomery family is left homeless after a fire destroyed part of their home.

It happened in the 700 block of Clinton Street in Montgomery just after 2:00 Sunday afternoon.

According to Montgomery fire officials, the right side of the home was damaged by the flames. 
There was smoke damage throughout the inside of the house.
No one was inside when the blaze began and no injuries are reported.

Add a comment


Comment: 1000 Characters Left

WNCF and its affiliated companies are not responsible for the content of comments posted or for anything arising out of use of the above comments or other interaction among the users. Comments are posted on site immediately and without station moderation. If you feel a comment is inappropriate you may flag it for review. For guidelines on flagging comments see our Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit user-generated content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any Public Forum.