Kitchen Fire Leaves One Person Without a Home in Montgomery

Tools

By Kristen Fisher

 

An Saturday night fire leaves at least one person without a home in Montgomery. 

Multiple fire units arrived at the 3900 block of Malabar Road around 8:30 p.m. Saturday.

One person was inside home when the fire broke out inside of the kitchen. Fortunately, the Montgomery Fire Department says they were able to get out safely.

The kitchen area is near a complete loss, and there is smoke damage throughout the rest of the house.

No one else was injured in the fire, and fire marshals don't know what started the fire.

Add a comment

Name:

Comment: 1000 Characters Left

WNCF and its affiliated companies are not responsible for the content of comments posted or for anything arising out of use of the above comments or other interaction among the users. Comments are posted on site immediately and without station moderation. If you feel a comment is inappropriate you may flag it for review. For guidelines on flagging comments see our Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit user-generated content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any Public Forum.

ABC Montgomery Poll

Which Restaurants Would You Most Like to See in Montgomery? (vote for one or more)

  • Benihana
  • California Pizza Kitchen
  • Chuy's
  • J. Alexander's
  • Landry's Seafood
  • P.F. Chang's
  • Romano's Macaroni Grill
  • Ruth's Chris Steak House