Doctor's Office in Troy Catches Fire
A doctor's office next door to Troy Regional Medical Center catches on fire just hours ago after employees say it was struck by lighting.
She says shortly after, she smelled smoke, and evacuated her office and neighboring facilities.
Cheatham says no patients or employees were injured.
She says everything inside has suffered smoke or water damage, but says her patient files will be okay.
They were stored electronically.
"Excitement. Sense of urgency I guess. Then next, oh my gosh! What kind of damage are we going to have! I'm hoping the fire didn't consume everything," says Cheatham.
What's On WNCFTV
abc 32 news @ 5:30
abc world news w/diane sawyer
marvel's agents of s.h.i.e.l.d.
abc 32 news @ 10
jimmy kimmel live
abc news nightline
law & order: svu
ABC Montgomery Poll