Company Catches Fire in Montgomery; City Shuts It Down
Following a fire at a local company this morning, city officials in Montgomery have shut down the business.
Investigators say the fire that happened at Southeast Pallet was no accident. They say multiple code violations is the reason why the warehouse went up in flames, and neighbors say the news isn't surprising.
McQueen says the scene was all too familiar.
Director of Public Safety Chris Murphy says both blazes started from the same cause, and both have caused the company to shut down.
City officials have not said whether the company will be fined. The case is still under investigation.
ABC Montgomery Poll